Patient Advocacy and Family Caregiving Coaching
Whether you need short term or long term special needs care, Eldercare Services will provide the advocacy and coaching needed, despite any health issues.
We work with adults of all ages who want the oversight and the personal advocacy of an expert in order to ensure their wishes and values are respected.
Below are 8 areas in which we work with those who need an experienced advocate:
- Adults having a medical procedure (pre and post procedure).
- Adult having a life adjustment period due to a progressive illness.
- Special Needs Adults with busy or aging parents.
- Families in conflict around care choices.
- Chronic progressive illnesses with a focus on wellness
- Family caregivers who need coaching and support to find balance.
- Assistance with home adaptation to accommodate changing needs.
- Enhancing the quality of life to all of you to be who you always have been – despite health changes.
For a full list of what a Care Manager will do for you, call (866) 760-1808 or Email Us.
To get immediate assistance with your unique situation, call (866) 760-1808 for an In-depth, Complimentary Phone Consultation.
Eldercare Services is proud to introduce VideoCare — a revolution in technology that keeps you and your loved one better connected — wherever you are. VideoCare provides the care recipient with a touch-screen system that requires no keyboard, mouse or technical skill to use. A simple touch opens a
two-way video connection with a professional caregiver, family member or friend.