- This event has passed.
Stump the Chump: Your Burning Questions Answered By an Elder Law Attorney
November 15, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
About this Event
- How do I word a “Living Trust” if I want to give differing amounts to heirs?
- What do I do to protect my child’s public benefits if she has a disability?
- What are my options for staying in my home for as long as possible, and how do I document my wishes?
- How do I prevent my children from fighting with each other over my care?
- How do I get resistant parents to make the appropriate plans and let me help them?
- How do I know when it is ok to take control over mom’s finances, and do it in a way that won’t get me in trouble?
If you have any questions, or have issues registering for this event, please contact Ryan Busbee at 925-719-5974 or email@example.com