Eldercare Services is looking for 1 Full-Time and 1 Part-Time Geriatric Care Manager to join our Walnut Creek team.
Are you looking for an environment where your professional skills and passion for working with Elders really make a difference – and where your colleagues are people who care deeply about supporting each other?
Eldercare Services, one of the most highly regarded leaders in the field of Elder Care, combines professional Care Management with Caregiver Services, to deliver superior services to older adults, their families, and the professionals involved in their care. We are a private, fee-for-service business with an outstanding opportunity in Walnut Creek for a Geriatric Care Manager who has worked with older adults.
- Opportunities to work with clients for the long journey – not just meet, assess and pass on. We develop long term relationships with our clients and their families
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunities to specialize and/or do community education.
- Supportive team environment
- In-house trainings for CEUs.
Education & Experience
- RN, BSN or MSN, LMFT, LCSW, PhD
- 2-3 years direct care and/or care management experience, including some experience in the geriatric field
- Experience supervising direct caregivers a plus
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge of aging, dementia, and/or disabilities
- Experience working with complicated family systems and family dynamics is essential
Who we are:
The mission of Eldercare Services is to increase the quality of life of every person we serve. Our entire team is made up of dedicated, compassionate professionals with a passion to help others. Eldercare Services understands there is no better feeling than serving your clients, your team, and your colleagues. We know that building a rich, satisfying work environment for our employees is key to our success!
We stand behind our people and care about the quality of their lives. If you want a rewarding and exciting career opportunity, call us now at 925 937-2018 and ask for our recruiter or email us at email@example.com today! To find out more about us, visit our website at www.EldercareAnswers.com.
The above job description is intended to describe the general nature and work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.