- This event has passed.
Caregiver Survival 101: Caring for Someone with Dementia – Reducing Stress
November 6, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Are you riding the emotional roller coaster of Dementia Care? Part 3 of 3 in this Educational Series is for you.
About this Event
- The major challenges of Dementia care.
- Responses and reactions to reduce your stress.
- Learn Self-care activities and participate in a mini-support group.
- Resources for coaching and support.
- You do not need to attend all three classes to take part in the series. Attend them all, or just one!
- If you experience any trouble registering for the class, or if the tickets are sold out, please contact Ryan Busbee at (925) 937-2018 or [email protected] for a ticket.