- This event has passed.
Dementia: Understanding Behaviors and Finding Solutions
October 30, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Part 2 of 3 in this Educational Series will teach you tools on how to converse when denial is present.
About this Event
- Learn tools on how to have conversations when denial is present.
- Giving you permission to “stretch the truth” to preserve the dignity, safety, and self-esteem of the diagnosed individual.
- Understanding the different types of Dementia and the related behaviors.
- Understanding why the correct diagnosis is important for treatment.
- You do not need to attend all three classes to take part in the series. Attend them all, or just one!
- If you experience any trouble registering for the class, or if the tickets are sold out, please contact Ryan Busbee at (925) 937-2018 or [email protected] for a ticket.