Care Management, Caregiver Jobs, and Opportunities
The people who make up the Eldercare Services team are loving and generous individuals who give their all to improve the quality of life of their clients and make their days ones filled with joy and dignity. There are lots of caregiver jobs out there but working with us is more than just a job, you become a part of the Eldercare Services team working to benefit the lives of our clients and their families.
We are always looking for compassionate and hard-working individuals to join our team. Everyone at Eldercare is taken care of with competitive salaries, fair and flexible work schedules, and comprehensive benefits packages. Browse our available caregiver jobs and learn more about the requirements and benefits of starting a career at Eldercare Services.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
• Extensive Interview Process and Testing
• Background Clearance
• U.S. Work Eligibility
• DMV Review and Updates
• TB Testing
• Reference Checks
• Skills Evaluation
• Minimum 1 Year of Related Experience
Our caregivers are company employees which mean that Eldercare Services provides:
• Workers’ Compensation Insurance (no client liability)
• Health and Dental Benefits
• Retirement Plans
• Paid Time Off
• Payment of Employment Taxes
• Liability Insurance and Bonding
• Social Security Taxes
Care Management and Care Supervisor Support
• Support and direction of caregivers 24 hours a day in accordance with the care plan
• Client-specific skills training
• Home Care Field Supervision
• Monthly and yearly award for caregivers nominated by our Professionals to recognize superior devotion to Senior Care
• Continuous recognition of outstanding care and rewards for a job-well done
Training and Education
Our caregivers are trained by our Home Care Staff with backgrounds in Nursing, Social Work, Psychology, and Human Services. We provide:
• In-Depth Orientation
• Paid Training – Ongoing
• Comprehensive Safety Program
• Sample Classes:
– Personal care
– Dementia communication
– Fire Safety
– End-of-life care and grieving
– Understanding visual and hearing impairment
• Caregiver Newsletters with Guidelines and Client Care Articles
Home Care Services
• Commitment to matching the client’s needs with a Caregiver guided by your Care Manager or Care Supervisor
• Home Care Services support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
How Do You Apply?
Please be sure to check out our caregiver qualifications.
All applicants can use our online form to apply for any position.
Or you can mail resumes to:
1808 Tice Valley Blvd.
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
If you have these special skills, we’d love to have you join us. Together, we can make a difference in the quality of life for adults of all ages.
EOE Principals only, no agencies.